Dont wait any longer to start the next stage of your beauty career...
When you first enquire about a full qualification at Casey College of Dermal Therapy, you will be asked to make an appointment to see the course consultant.
The course consultant will take you through a private interview and guide you through the following:
- Site Tour of the facility
- Course Outlines and Units involved
- Fees and Charges
- Excursions and Events
- Timetables and Payment Plans
- Student Job Network and Employment Opportunities
Please bring in the following information when you come in for your course consultation, just in case you decide to enrol on the spot.
Post Graduate Dermal Therapy Pathway Program:
- Drivers Licence or Proof of Age
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy SHB50115 (Pre-Requisite)
- Concession Card (if applicable)
- Required Deposit (All deposits are non-refundable)
Apply below through the Enquiry Form
Once your enrolment is complete, you will receive a Orientation Pack containing essential materials for you to complete your studies.
You will then be invited to attend and Orientation Day where you will be given all the information needed for the year ahead including; induction bag, towel set and timetable.
If you are interested in enrolling, please fill out the enquiry form below:
Our course consultant will contact you immediately to organise a convenient date and time for your course consultation.
Please note, you must attend a course consultation in order to enrol, we do not take enrolments over the phone or via email.